Jack and Sam sharing their birthday caramel brownies at our family party. I love their faces!

Sam had a big birthday day. He started piano lessons at the neighbors and cub scouts on his birthday. Here he is ready to go (with Max's old shirt on-I love it!).

Sam requested a monkey cake this year. He remembered that I made this for Syd a few years ago. It's pretty easy to make, except getting those monkeys to look just right!

A couple of nights before his birthday we went with my parents to NYPD pizza. It was pretty good. Sam was so excited to go to this pizza place. It was all he talked about for months. It was a fun night!
I love you Sam! You are such a fun boy, and you keep me on my toes. You are funny and friendly and kind.



No comments:
Post a Comment