Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!

Jack was so excited for his birthday this year. We had been shopping at Costco a few days before and he had asked for some big whoa's (tractors) for his birthday. So, I just bought a couple because I knew it would be a big pain to come back. I thought he would forget about it.
He asked about those tractors for DAYS! Luckily his birthday was only a few days away. He was very excited when he realized today was the day! I didn't even bother to wrap them, he just opened them up that morning. A backhoe and a front loader that make noise, and the buckets go up and down, and will move a little bit on their own. The best part was that they came with "daddies" to go inside. This is a very important point with Jack. All whoa's must have a daddy to drive them.
I tried my hand at making a backhoe cake this year. It didn't turn out too bad. Jack loved it, and I'm sure was very impressed with my handy work!

Happy birthday big 3





We had a small celebration for Jack that night. He's not old enough to request a restaurant yet, thank goodness!
Jack, you are the sunshine in our house! I love you buddy.

1 comment:

Yo said...

Wow, that cake looks amazing! I am impressed. Happy Birthday Jack:)