Sunday, November 2, 2008

A day in the life...Friday. Syd's pumpkin, and a Halloween surprise.

5:15 am Feed Jack
6:00-7:00 Walk with friends. Our last morning in the dark (I hope).
7:15 Scripture and prayer with kids. Start loads of laundry.
7:40 Max and Syd leave for school. The kids are so excited for Halloween and come down for prayer with their costumes on.
7:50 Bring Abby to school.
8:00 Breakfast for Jack, Sam and me. Get Sam ready for school.
8:30 Bring kindergarten kids to the bus.
8:45 Shower and get ready to go to the Halloween parade at school.
9:30-10:00 Parade! It was so cute. I love to see all the kids in costume.


10:45-12:00 Back to school to help with the kindergarten party. Jack is home asleep with Stephen.
12:15-1:00 Lunch! Jack is up, get him ready to go back to school for Abby's party.
1:15-2:15 Help with Abby's party. Sam is home playing with his friend. Jack is enjoying watching all the kids at the party.


2:30-5:30 Kids come home. Play. Clean up(I feel like I haven't been home all day), laundry, fold laundry. Get ready for tonight.
5:30 Dinner. Stephen brought in Chinese.
6:00 Kids are ready to trick or treat. Syd and Max go out with friends. I take Jack, Sam and Abby. We can't find Jack's dog ears..


7:30 Home to switch with Stephen. He takes Sam and Abby back out. I try not to eat the bowl of candy. Jack dumps it on his head and chews on it.


8:30 Jack bottle and ready for bed. Abby and Sam are home.
9:00 Little kids in bed.
10:00 Max comes home. Watch tv. Go to bed. Read.
11:00 Syd comes home.

It was a fun Halloween. The weather was great..except for a little rain.

Here is Syd's awesome pumpkin. Her pumpkin was so big she carved 3 different faces on it and "Trick or Treat". Great job Syd.


We found this on our driveway. Apparently it is a wolf spider. That is an almost new piece of sidewalk chalk beside it. Gross!

3 comments:

pinkelephant said...

Halloween is just always fun and uplifting, isn't it? Syd's pumpkin look great! My Z curved an one-eyed face. I was going to write more but getting too sleepy... Later...

Jessica said...

Is that spider squished or just really patient? Awesome pumpkins!

Cathy said...

Ha! Ha! He was really patient. I stood by him several times...I didn't dare get that piece of chalk any closer.