6:00 Gym. I missed my class again! I have to be there at least 10 min. early to get a spot. Work out in the Cardio Theater again.
7:20 Forgot my watch so I'm late for scriptures and prayer.
7:40 Max and Syd leave for school.
7:50 Take Abby to school. Shower, feed Jack and get him dressed, make bed.
8:30 Take kindergartners to the bus.
8:45 Finish getting ready and head out the door to my MOPS (Mother of Preschoolers) meeting.

9:15-11:30 MOPS. If you haven't been to a MOPS meeting you should give it a try. It is a nationwide christian non-denominational mothers group. We meet twice a month. We have discussion groups, food, crafts, and a speaker. There is also babysitting. It is nice to be in a diverse environment for a few hours a month.
11:30-12:30 Gas station, bank, grocery store.
1:00 Stephen and Sam leave to go on the boat. Feed Jack lunch. Put him down for a nap. He is not falling asleep. E-mail, blog, clean up. Get Jack back up..we'll try again later.
2:45-3:15 Kids come home. Make sure all jobs, homework and practicing is getting done.
Play with Jack.
4:00 Put Jack down for a nap. Read, and give in and fall asleep...man, I'm tired.
5:00 Start dinner. Really low key tonight. Grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup.
6:30 Clean up, kids play.
7:30 Bath/shower night.
8:00 Watch Survivor with my big kids. Send my little ones off to bed. Jack is so tired. He falls asleep right away. Send my big kids off to bed and watch The Office with Stephen.
9:30 Blog.
11:00 Bedtime!


1 comment:
I am exhausted just reading what you do every day - you go girl!! I thought my life was pretty hectic with a husband and a baby but it just goes to show, be grateful for what you have::))
Post a Comment