Sam had a cute graduation program yesterday. The kids all sang a solo, read a book out loud, and had a speaking part. Sam was very nervous, but once he got there, and everything got started, he did a great job. I wish I could figure out how to get video from my video camera on here, it's pretty cute!
We are so proud of Sam. He started out the year crying and sitting in the corner all through class. Even though he had 3 friends in the class. He came out of his shell after a couple of weeks, and ended up having a great time.

Sam singing a great rendition of "Marvin the Monkey"

Sam, some of his friends, and Miss Jill

Give me some of that brownie!
8 comments:
Oooooohhhhhh! I LOVE that kid! Even more so on the days that he acknowledges me back! Those are the cutest pictures. Please figure out how to get video on here. Maybe I can help you? I did get youtube on mine last night.
That first picture is soooo cute. I love the look he has on his face in it.
Tell Sam next time I see him I'd like to hear the solo!
Wow! Quite the little graduate you've got there! He is amazingly cute!
Kristin...any idea how to get the video from my camera onto the computer and than onto the blog? I'm stuck!
Hey Sam,
After Graduation comes the road trip. We can head to So Cal and surf, then Mammoth for some climbing, then some white water raftin!!! Just let me know
Uuuhhh, after bragging about being able to help you with the video, I realized I have no clue how to download a video. Here's what I'd do though. I'd save the video in My Pictures as a file. Then I'd download the video into the blog, up top where the video option is, next to the photo option. I would think that would work. If this doesn't make sense, call me when you're at your computer with your camera and we'll figure it out. I'll be at the ready!
Ok, I will call you in a couple of days if I can't get it to work...I probably won't be able to sit down and try it until Thurs.
Post a Comment