Saturday, May 17, 2008

Junior High???

As you can see above my blog has been rated at a junior high reading level. Who is in charge of this rating anyway???? At least my children can understand it.

As your eyesight is cast about to my superior writings, you will notice my fantastic blog has been given a rating falling into the junior high classification. What kind of overly academic personnel are passing their befuddled judgment on my fabulously splendid blogging???

There, maybe that will give it a boost!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Ha! Ha! It's based solely on the content of your blog. I did it a few months back & got a high-school rating. I decided to try it again & see where I am now. I got College, Post-grad. I guess I have talked about some more important things this week. No worries. Think about the topics we discuss: kids, diapers, laundry, etc...

Kristin said...

Hi, Kristin here. I did it on mine and came up with Elementary School. I happen to have the words scorn, simultaneously, notion, eclectic, connoisseur and parody on my blog.

May I propose that the Blog Education Guesser spits out any random answer based on it's mood? It'll probably look at Michele's blog, see her graphic Removal pictures and words and give her a PhD. Sheesh.

Kristin said...

Oh, not to worry. I did some research and I'm in good company. Congratulations on being higher brow than the rest of the Kimball sisters, Cathy!