Friday, March 14, 2008

Springtime!

We now have the funniest birds visting our deck. Thanks to our awesome bird feeder (we are thankful it survived the winter), two birds stop by our deck every morning. They hop around and enjoy some food. This little red one sits and pecks and flies at our window everyday. Everyday he does this. You would think after the first couple of days he would understand that he is not able to fly through the window. His friend just sits on the arm of the chair and watches him. He must be thinking..what is this guy trying to do. I don't know. Jack and Sam love to take in the bird show everyday. They are cute little birds. Sometimes I will look out the window and they will both be sitting on the arm of the chair, just looking at the view, side by side. I've tried to get a picture, but of course I scare them as soon as I open the door.




in flight, he's just about to fly into the window


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice action shot! He'll figure it out one of these days...

Shauna said...

I loved the action shot. So funny.

crystal said...

Oh no! I hope your little bird friend didn't get creamed by flying into the window!!!

(this is your VT-friend Crystal)