Monday, March 17, 2008

Sydney lost a few pounds

Syd has been thinking about donating her hair to Locks of Love for a while. On Saturday she decided to do it. I think she was a little nervous, and I think she is having some hair remorse. But, it will always grow back, and who wouldn't love that gorgeous curly hair?

Measuring it out
The cut

All finished!


I think her hair looks cute, and so much easier for her to manage. Good job, Syd!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Syd, that was so sweet of you. It's hard. But it grows back quickly and you may even want to donate again. Love your new langth!

Shauna said...

Length, I meant length.

crystal said...

I've been wanting Isabelle to whack her long hair off for a while now...maybe I'll show her these pictures! Sydney's hair looks so cute! What a personal way to gain a testimony of service, too.

J said...

Cute haircut Syd! And way to go for donating to locks of love. I just have to say that you now look like a mini Cailtin, or I guess I mean to say that you look like Caitlin's twin from about 10 years ago.