Friday, October 1, 2010

Max's first job!

There it is...the place of the first "official job", where you have to be on time, wear a uniform, and have taxes taken out of your check. I'm so proud of Max for getting a job! It's tough to find work out there right now. We are so lucky McDonald's opened up so close to our house. He has been doing great working the drive through, running the cash registers, and cooking up those fries.
Today Jack asked me, "where is Max's fry hat". He means McDonald's hat, but to Jack all McDonald's means is fries.



Max's first day. He gets so embarrassed when we come and he is working. But, that is half the fun!


3 comments:

Shauna said...

That picture of Max has me crying buckets of tears because I know he is mortified and I find that funny. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted a pic of him. When I first saw the title of the post I thought to myself, "I really hope this post has a picture with it." And you didn't fail me! I love it. We'll have to stop by and see him one day. I also love that you did it all sneaky like at the drive-thru. :)

pinkelephant said...

Tell me when he is there!!
Love the picture. Love you are back blogging a lot ;)