I picked up Beth from the airport, late, because her flight came in early..really early. Who has ever heard of that problem? We headed out to meet her friend she grew up with in Arizona for lunch. It turns out this friend owns one of the local Coldstones. After a great lunch we headed south to go have VIP treatment at Coldstone. This was so fun! She had us go behind the counter and sample all the flavors. Then we were able to make our OWN Coldstone creation. It was so yummy! I was mixin' it up on the stone! I made chocolate with brownie chunks, pb cups, and chocolate syrup mixed in. And I put as much in as I wanted...Mmmmm.
I'm sitting there eating trying to text Max to let him know how lucky I am so he can be jealous. Everyone I talked to I had to tell them what fun we had!

After this fun time we took Jack home to put him to bed. The kids were home from school so they were able to see Beth. We headed further south to that great little universtiy down there. We were able to drive around and see how much had changed. Beth hadn't been there for years. We had dinner with some of her family. Then we headed back up north to see more friends and then made our way to Pattie's house. We stuffed everything 5 girls would need for 3 days in the back of the Hummer and drove up the canyon. I think we got to the condo at 11:00 or something that night.More pictures coming soon...and Part 2 of girls weekend.


1 comment:
Yummy! I LOVE Coldstone's! Sounds like a fun part 1 of Girls weekend!
Post a Comment