Jack jumped on the hay trampoline, visited the animals, rode on hayride to go and pick a pumpkin, and sat on a tractor.
I think his favorite part was this pen of animals. There were pigs, sheep, chickens, and turkeys. Jack ran right into the pen and the first thing he did was try to hop on a sheep..I'm not kidding! It was so funny. He is used to hopping our neighbors dog, Sunny, and I think he thought the sheep was just a big dog. Poor sheep had no idea what was happening. Jack chased the pigs and the chickens and had a wonderful time! We both left with yuck on our shoes.


It was a beautiful day at the zoo. Jack trying to grab the statue birds.

The baby elephant was so sweet. All of the animals were out and active. We saw the tigers, wolves and bears. In the summer they are usually just laying around. We also saw the baby giraffe and baby monkeys. Jack loved them all.



No comments:
Post a Comment