Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annual Monster Feast and Pumpkin Carving

We had my parents over for their monthly dinner and decided to surprise them with our Halloween feast. It was so great to have it on a Sunday because the kids were happy and excited to help prepare it!


Witches Hats


Worms and Guts

Monster Eyeballs

Spider Cupcakes

Bug Juice

Monster Mouths

Ghoulish Hand

Yummy!
Yuck!

Sam did really well carving this spider pumpkin..with some help from Grandma!


Takin' out the guts

A surgeon in the making...? Scalpel..


For some reason I have no pictures of Abby and Jack. Abby also did really well with her pumpkin. She had a little help from grandpa and some help carving..but she had a complicated pattern and it turned out great.
I carved Jack's pumpkin. He was so excited, he kept running back and forth and pointing at it.
A great night. I love Halloween.

1 comment:

pinkelephant said...

You are SUPER!!! I thought about you and your Halloween feast while shopping today so I was glad to see this post!

You are such a fun mom. I will try it next year! Thank you!