I actually didn't mind the snow. We spent two days at home in our jammies. Playing games, eating, watching movies, making crafts, and not going anywhere!!
We spent a little time in the hot tub one afternoon. Here are the kids running around in the snow, making snow angels and being silly. They were out in the snow more than they were in the hot tub. The even ran all the way down the hill, onto the trampoline, and all the way back up in swim suits and bare feet! Jack and I never left the hot tub.

We spent a little time in the hot tub one afternoon. Here are the kids running around in the snow, making snow angels and being silly. They were out in the snow more than they were in the hot tub. The even ran all the way down the hill, onto the trampoline, and all the way back up in swim suits and bare feet! Jack and I never left the hot tub.







2 comments:
that's awesome - great pics! Your kids know how to have fun!
hot tub... sounds so good... I am cold...
Post a Comment