This year I told Stephen he was off the hook and surprised him with a getaway to the city on Friday night. We had a great time..and I'll leave it at that!
We came home and had dinner with the kids on Valentines. I will usuallyl have a breakfast on Valentine's morning with kisses from the kids' door to the table, heart pancakes and goodies..but this year we had heart pizzas for dinner. Just for the record we were not impressed with Papa John's heart pizzas. Small and thin.
Fun was had by all. We ate a lot of treats and snuggled up and watched a movie. It was a great night.

Syd really dressed up for the occasion.

Sweet kisses.

Heart pizza


1 comment:
How sweet! You have a really cute tradition going! I like how you put the kisses from the kids' doors to the table. They will treasure the memory for sure! What movie did you watch?
I made heart pizza for dinner 2 yrs but this year, I made roast. I also made chocolate mousse cake for dessert but it was just so rich and sweet... Next year, I am planning on making it more of a family valentine where we all plan the day and cook together. And of course, clean together;-)
Post a Comment