Just a few things that Jack has been into lately.
The Destroyer..looking pretty cute.
The Destroyer..looking pretty cute.

He has just bit off all the tips of the crayons off. He did this on purpose. He even looked at each one to see if it still needed to be bitten off. Than he looks at his hands, "how did all this yucky stuff get on here!"


He also got into the drawer with the baking chocolate. He knows exactly what candy looks like and sounds like. If you even jiggle a wrapper he comes running. He must have thought he was in heaven when he found this, and I was not in the room. He came into the bedroom with the worst look on his face, spitting it out. When I went out to the kitchen..this is what I found.


He likes to walk around with things on his head. It's especially funny when he bumps into walls.
Here he is with Grandma Carol.
Here he is with Grandma Carol.


Here is an older post I started about the silly things he's done.
Today..like all days Jack was a maniac.
Is there anything this kid will not climb on?
He will not sit in his high chair anymore. I put him in and he crawls out of the seat belt and is standing up in about 2 seconds. If I want him to stay in I have to hold him while he is standing up
and feed him. His latest is to turn around and sit backwards on his food.


He climbs into his highchair when the tray is off..just for fun. Syd and I turned around today and saw him just sitting there as nice as can be. He had climbed right up and sat himself down..why won't he do that at meal time?
He like to sit in things he can't possibly fit into. Like, bowls, pans, cups..
.
Today we went to get shakes. He wouldn't sit in the booth with us and he wouldn't sit in the highchair. He spent his time rummaging around on the floor for stray candy and french fries. He played with the garbage can, crawled under booths, and ran around, all while we tried to offer him ice cream.
He gives an excited scream whenever he sees anything bigger than a car pass by. His favorite book is one full of tractors, fire trucks, and work vehicles. Every time I open it and he sees the trucks he gives an excited scream like he's never seen it before.
He was so funny tonight. Stephen didn't feel well so he was laying down ( I know, a small miracle) and I was trying to leave to take the kids to get ice cream. He ran back and forth between us at least four times trying to decide between Stephen and ice cream. He never did decide..I just picked him up and left. He is definitely a daddy's boy.
He has started playing cars and dinosaurs. He even makes car racing noises while he plays. And the dinosaurs attack each other.
He loves to climb up on the chair to the computer, wriggle his way under the keyboard tray and come up in front of the computer. His favorite part is the mouse. He also loves to bang on the keyboard mercilessly.
He ran up to the front of the chapel on Sunday so fast that I had to run FAST to catch him. How embarrassing.
I sure love this guy!


4 comments:
Your little man is not looking so little. What an adorable kid!! I love his eyes! I am glad my kids aren't the only ones who find stuff to eat on the floor. And that is awesome about him getting into the 'not so sweet' chocolate. I may leave some of that out to teach my little thief a lesson. I also LOVE the ice castle. You sure find fun things to post!
Oh, he is in "that" stage. Good luck with that! LOL
How funny!! I had a good laugh. Thank you. He is just so adorable. With cute look on his face like that, you cannot help smiling or laughing at little things he does I bet... I love how he sits on the food on high chair tray at mealtime but sits nice and quietly when he doesn't need to... and sitting in the bowl and things he doesn't necessarily fit in. And you are keeping a GREAT note and pictures. These are the moments we promise we never forget but the memories subsides somehow... Great job! Oh, that's right. I cannot laugh too much because it is coming to me soon. I almost forgot.
That crazy kid, but what a cutie! He'll keep you on your toes.
Post a Comment