Carving Pumpkins
A picture of Syd's finished pumpkin coming soon..
A picture of Syd's finished pumpkin coming soon..

Cute brothers. Jack is eyeing the bowl of candy.

What is all this slimy stuff?
Sam loved everything about carving pumpkins. Digging out the guts. Putting the hat back on the pumpkin. Carving. He was so cute.
Sam loved everything about carving pumpkins. Digging out the guts. Putting the hat back on the pumpkin. Carving. He was so cute.

Jack is a rascal
I bought a box of apples last week. Jack likes to go in the pantry and take bites, and than spit them on the floor. He also does this to the box of peaches I bought.

I set out the laundry basket for Jack to play with. The next thing I knew he tipped it over and climbed on. That wasn't what I had in mind.

A couple of different farms we've visited.



A funny story about Sam.
Monday morning Sam tells me that in his primary class he learned about a mom who had "thousands and thousands of triplets." Hmm..I didn't really know what to make of this story. A few minutes later he asked me if we had the book and pictures of thousands of triplets. What? You know mom..when the triplets buried their weapons and wouldn't fight. Ohhh! He was talking about the two thousand strippling warriors and was calling them thousands of triplets. Sam, you are so funny!








2 comments:
This whole post was just so funny. Jack and the apple biting is hilarious.
That Jack is a litte rascal. I love the bites out of the apples.
Post a Comment