Monday, October 27, 2008

A day in the life...

This one's for you, Tera!

This will probably bore most people to death..but I wanted to do this for my own memory. Because I will NEVER remember all I've done unless I write it down. I took this challenge from Jeannie. I hope I can keep it up all week!

Monday

4:00 am Listened to Stephen get up and feed Jack. Listen to him cry for a half hour. (jack, not Stephen!)
4:30 am I get up and feed Jack
5:00 am back to bed
5:45-7:00 up and ready for exercise. Walk with friends.
7:15-7:25 scriptures and prayer with kids
7:40 Max and Syd off to school
Get Abby all ready, drive her to school at 7:50
8:00 Feed Sam and help him get ready for school. Get Jack dressed.
8:30 Pick up kids for kindergarten. Run to a friends house for a few minutes..back home.
8:45 Shower, eat, get ready to help at kids' school. All the while trying to keep Jack out of trouble.
9:30-11:00 Help in Abby and Sam's class. Stephen watches Jack and puts him down for a nap.
11:00-12:00 Try to accomplish to do list...end up staring at the computer.
12:00 Pick up kindergarten kids. Feed Sam. jack is still asleep.
12:45 off to the grocery store before Abby comes home
1:30 Back just in time. Unload.
1:45-2:15 Abby, Syd and Max come home. Decide I'm going to make fruit leather. Boil, skin, cut, puree, and add fruit to the dehydrator.



Also prepare my dinner and get it in the oven. Try to contain Jack's mess.
2:45 Take Max to cello lesson.
3:00 Finish up fruit leather. Clean up my mess, do dishes, straighten up. Help Abby with homework. Send Jack upstairs to play.
3:50 Abby gets a call to go see High School Musical 3 (again). Get her ready to rush out the door.
4:00 Take Jack outside to play. Hang up cob webs
5:30 Come in, check on dinner. Get everything ready to eat.
6:00 Eat dinner
6:30 Clean up. Get kids all set up to carve pumpkins. Do dishes...help carve 3 pumpkins and clean up mess.



7:30 Jack, Abby, and Sam ready for bed.
8:00 Abby and Sam in bed...Jack still crying...give him more bottle.
8:30 Come downstairs..clean up the rest of the pumpkin mess. Organize myself for the next day.
9:00 Watch TV..help Syd with pumpkin..talk with Max
10:00 blog about my day.
11:00 go to bed..I can barely keep my eyes open..

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I'd like to see Stephen's version of what you did all day. Can't wait to read tomorrow so that I can feel not so sorry for myself.

pinkelephant said...

Whew! Sounds like you had a full day! Fun, fun, fun... right? ;-)

J said...

I want to taste your fruit leather. Will you make some for our next dinner get together at Carols, please?

Cathy said...

Sure! I think it turned out yummy!