


We stopped for a while and let Jack run around. It is so fun to watch a 1 year old explore. He loved the path, the flowers, the pinecones, the mulch, the water, the ants, the dirt, the dogs, the people...everything! I love how full of wonder they are at this age.
Jack is standing in icy cold water putting rocks in his mouth.

Anyone heard the story of Stephen and the railing....


Jack was walking down the path and veered off and started really studying the dirt. He was so entranced by it...suddenly we noticed there were A LOT of little ants crawling up his arms. Ewww! He was smack in the middle of an ant hill. But it was sooo interesting to him.
I love these gorgeous fall days. Hope we'll have a lot before it turns cold!


4 comments:
Man, he is just so cute. If I could have an ounce of his energy...
Jack is too cute for words. I bet he will keep you young forever!! I am hoping my boys do the same.
Only a BOY would be fascinated at bugs swarming up his arm. BLECH! I want to hear the railing story...
I love his Jack's expression when he has the rock in his mouth--what a cutie-pie!
Post a Comment