Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sydney's new look!

We've had a fun first week off of school. All of us getting used to each other again has actually gone pretty well. We only wish we were having better weather.


Syd in the process of getting her braces on...again! I know she is really happy to have me posting this picture.


Abby and Sam were big helpers. They suited up to help the orthodontist put on the brackets. Stephen wants a refund...apparently orthodontic work is so easy a 5 year old can do it.




We went up to Snowbird to spend the night with Shauna. Sarah and Max became quick friends watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.



We woke up to this...I can't believe it's the middle of June!


Speaking of Max....he has been going to swim team each morning at 6:45...that's AM. Guess who gets to drive him there??? I actually don't mind...it gets me up and ready to exercise. After 1- 1/2 hours in the cold pool, he heads over to work for his grandpa for 3-4 hours. I am so proud of Max. He does really well on swim team, and he never complains about getting up early.


Look who has a new trick!


Today Jack crawled a real crawl. He didn't go very far, but he's getting the hang of it. Now it's time to secure the house.


The girls all matchy matchy.


Da' boyz

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Syd, Been there, done that, and I can completely empathize with your complete lack of dignity. I'm glad my mom wasn't there with a camera!

Jessica said...

You guys look so cute in your "matchy matchy" outfits! I hate dental work--so glad my kid's teeth are straight, so far......

crystal said...

HOLY CRAP! That braces picture looks like something out of a scary movie!