Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family. You are all wonderful mothers, and I have learned so much from you. And to my own mom....THANK YOU!!


And a BIG thank you to these cutie pies. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be who I am.







There is no such thing as the perfect mother…

We just do the best we can with the help of the Lord,

and who knows, these children who are struggling to be free

may someday rise up and call us blessed.”

By Marjorie Pay Hinckley



3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the pictures. You always had such cute babies. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

We watched old home movies today and had one of Tyler and Sam as babies and it looked like Tyler and Jack. I can't believe how alike they were as babies!

Kristin said...

Very cute!