I love this picture of Jack in the tub. He has really started to love the bath now that he can sit up. We put a towel in for him to sit on, and he just plays and splashes the whole time. He and Sam take a bath together and Jack loves to play with his big brother. Don't you just LOVE that face!!

One more fun one!

Jack also had 4 shots at the doctor today. Poor little guy.
3 comments:
Your baby is growing up a little too fast. I love that you are great about posting photos so we can see your beautiful family!! I can't believe how grown up Max and Sydney are. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!!
What cute pictures of Jack--what a sweet baby! Your kids are growing up too---Sam is huge! Time really flies by, doesn't it? It's great to see your family again, even if it has to be through the world wide web.
Hi, so fun to find your blog! Jack is so cute. I was sitting behind you guys on Sunday, and I couldnt get over how smiley he is. It was making me laugh, he sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment