Monday, March 3, 2008

Blogger block

I just can't come up with any good blogging material lately.....

Today my kids were out of school so I made them all clean out their rooms from 9-12.



Abby and Sam's room sported 2 loaded garbage bags and a full DI bag.




I tried to reason with them. The whole garbage in garbage out thing. Please, don't bring garbage into your room that you know you are going to throw away a month later. Ok, maybe this is asking too much. I explained how much simpler life would be if we weren't always cleaning, rearranging, sorting through all of their stuff. How much more time we would have for fun things. I think Sam has caught on to Abby's hording habit. The older two are OK.

I promised them we'd go out to lunch, so I took them to Chipotle. Finally, a Chipotle. I was so excited when I passed it on Saturday, driving in Sandy. I knew Max would be thrilled, so I surprised him.



Jose, Maria, and Hector were so happy to see us!

We rushed home after that so Max and Stephen could go snowboarding...


Stephen

Max

I stayed home and played with the kids...



Don't you love google...? I better go read my book group book so I can give it to a friend, so she can read it...so Stephen can read it...

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'd love to see a Jack post. I can't believe how big he is everytime I see new pics. I hate Chipotle and I've come to find out that I'm the only person in the world who does! It makes me gag!