I'm back to blogging! I was looking over past blog posts and feeling sad that I have let this go for so long. It's a great journal for our family.
At pack meeting Sam received his weebelos award and his arrow of light. Great work Sam and mom (I helped ALOT)!
Brother Bingham handing the weebelos patch to Jack and on up the line to signify the whole family collaborating together to help Sam earn his awards.
The pinning of the weebelos pin
Stuffing their "pack of life". Now they have everything they need to succeed.
He's got his map and his light
Pinning the arrow of light pin on mom.
Receiving the arrow of light
Me and Sam!
The walk from bear, wolf, weebelos to 11year old scout.
He's ready to take on scouting! Great job Sam. We love you. He earned a lot of pins and a lot of belt buckles over the past 3 years.



No comments:
Post a Comment