Sunday, May 29, 2011

Boys will be boys

Jack and his best friend, Evan have been spending a lot of time together. They were in preschool together this year and really hit it off. They play so well together. They love to spend their time outside playing in the sandbox and the gravel with their tractors. No need to come in.....ever.....even for a potty break. I happened to glance outside to see two naked butts. By the time I grabbed my camera Evan had pulled his pants up. I watched for a minute and when it looked like Jack was done, but just enjoying the outdoors with his pants down I had to yell out at him to pull up his pants!


A few days later the boys were playing outside in the sandbox and using the buckets to dump gross winter water out of the wading pool. I came out and we empited the pool and put fresh water in so the boys could dip in their buckets. It was still cold outside. The next thing I know I look out the window and both boys are buck naked jumping in the pool. I got some good video..but not very good pictures! I've never laughed so hard.
Jack is going to miss Evan terribly when he moves to Mexico next week.

1 comment:

Yo said...

That is hilarious!!! Little boys are so funny:)