We had a fun trip to San Francisco. Stephen had a convention there, so we went a couple of days early to enjoy the city before he had to start working.
Coming in for a landing...I am so impressed with the camera on my iphone. It takes pretty great pictures. I only wish it had a zoom and a flash....
Coming in for a landing...I am so impressed with the camera on my iphone. It takes pretty great pictures. I only wish it had a zoom and a flash....

The Blue Angels. They flew for a couple of hours each day we were there. It was fun to watch. It is just crazy what they can do.

Little park and cathedral by the hotel we stayed in. There was a wedding that day and we were politely told we could come back into the cathedral when the wedding was over.

Sabine, Maisey and Sarah. This is the top floor of our hotel looking out across the water. There were hundreds of sailboats in the bay. All the big ships were coming in for Fleet Week.
I wish I could have gotten a better picture, but the sun was right behind the girls.

Golden Gate Bridge. I took this while we were on a fishing boat that took us under the bridge and back to shore. It was a great ride, and a lot less expensive than the tour boats. I took this picture when the sun was just about to set, so it does really look "golden" .
We also biked across the bridge the next day. It was a lot of fun. Stephen would let me know I wasn't going fast enough and I would let him know that I hadn't been on a bike for 20 years and give me a break..and it went back and forth like that for awhile.

China town. We walked blocks and blocks (uphill) while we were there. I had to work off all the treats! Luckily China Town was only a couple blocks from our hotel. We love to go and get great Chinese food (Stephen knows his stuff) and food from the bakeries.

Trolley car. Also a must see, but we never rode it. Too expensive now, 5 bucks a ride is just too much for me! I think you can get a pass that would make it a little less, but they were crowded and we preferred walking.








1 comment:
Looks like such a fun trip. I too, have never met Maisy and I haven't seen their other girls for a few years now, sad. Love your experience with Stephen on the bridge, too funny!
Post a Comment