Stephen took me for a drive up the canyon in the convertible on the afternoon of my birthday. At the lake we saw this momma and baby moose. It was fun to watch them just walk around in the water for while. We were parked on the side of the lake. At one point they headed straight for us and we had to jump in the car. We drove up the road a little and turned around. They crossed the street right where we had been parked and walked right into the mountains. I had never seen a moose so close before.

2 comments:
I remember you telling me about this. What a precious moment! And that's nice you had your husband there with you to share it. We are so lucky we live close to Canyon!
I love moose (meese? just kidding). I've seen them a few times when we've been in the mountains.
Post a Comment