
Jack loving all the fun. He just ran around with the kids and threw all the water balloons he could find.

After this we went up to the park to have a splash party put on by the primary. They did a great job. Big slip and slide down the hill, games, and treats! I lost Jack for a few minutes. I thought he was behind me and when I looked he was gone. I walked around for a few minutes and couldn't see him..I was getting a little panicky. I walked from the pavilion to the 3 story play structure just to make sure he wasn't there (how could he go 100yds in 1 minute?). He was there..right on top making his way to the slide. I couldn't believe it. This is the play structure I don't let him go on because it is so tall and I'm afraid he will just walk off the side. If he does go on I'm holding on to the back of his shirt while he walks. I don't even want to know how he got up there..but luckily he was OK. I think if I asked him he would have said "I do it mom, all by myself" Yes, that's my boy.







No comments:
Post a Comment