"We don't fight because we hate those in front of us, we fight because we love those behind us". Thank you to all those who have given their lives for our protection.

Crowd and the speakers. I love when the band plays the songs for each of the division of the military and the men and women stand up who have served. I cry every time! One of the speakers congratulated us all on being there. For devoting our time to honoring those who have served and not just playing and attending BBQ's. It's sad that Memorial Day seems to be just another day off and is not celebrated for what it really stands for.

We did go and have some fun at the pool after. Syd got a picture of this crazy rainbow. It was in the cloud and nowhere else in the sky. Pretty cool!
We love this pool! Long drive, but it's heated, I mean really heated and not crowded. Those public pools can get pretty crazy.




1 comment:
Wow, it's a cool looking rainbow! I have never seen anything like this before. So, tell me. Where's this pool you are talking about?
Post a Comment