Sam getting the colors just right


On Easter Sunday we had Stephen's family over for dinner. The food was yummy! We followed that with a fun Easter egg hunt in the backyard. We all brought about 15 eggs to hide. Max and Lauren hid the eggs. When it was time, all the kids could find 10 eggs. At the end we noticed that some of the kids didn't quite have 10 eggs, but we couldn't find anymore. Later that night Stephen opened the top drawer of our dresser and there were the eggs we were supposed to hide. Oops! I had so many bags, I just thought I had ours too.
Emma, Sam, Tyler and Abby

Pushing the kids

The whole family! It is so nice to have this picture because Stephen's sister Jenny is moving to Chicago. We will miss her, Michael and the kids.





1 comment:
How fun!
And Chicago ... what a great place! I'm sure you will go visit!
Post a Comment