Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sam's basketball camp

Sam had a rocky basketball camp. He hasn't really played any sports, so I wanted to introduce him to a few sports to see what he would like. He did great the first day of camp. He went with a friend and had a great time. I was out of town..this is probably why it went so well. The 2nd week there were tears and standing against the wall. I just left the gym. Luckily, I have some great neighbors that were there and tried to get him to participate. We missed the 3rd week. These are the pictures from the fourth and final week. At least he stood with the other kids. He wouldn't try to make a basket or even catch the ball. He did enjoy his licorice rope at the end.

Sam and JJ



Sam standing in the game

Warm ups. Sam kept giving me this look that said, "you know I am not going to do this mom".

Good try Sam. We'll see how soccer camp goes in the summer. I told Sam he has to play fall soccer! I love fall soccer and my older kids are either too old or not into soccer. Go Sam..you can do it!

1 comment:

pinkelephant said...

Sam... I miss seeing him around! That's goood you are introducing him to different things. Hopefully he will find what he likes when he realizes it's good to try!