Monday, November 16, 2009

AF sweeps team honors at Invitational

Go AF! The team is awesome! In some instances they have half the kids that other teams do..and they still won! Max is working hard and getting really good! Here's the link if you'd like to read more.
http://www.heraldextra.com/sports/high-school/swimming/

4 comments:

Ellen James said...

YEAH! Good job! I love swimming, I've always wanted kids on the swim team, but I think we've missed that boat. Maybe Nathan...

J said...

very impressed with Max and his swimming talent, I just doggie paddle myself...If he is doing the butterfly in that picture, wow, that takes some major strength.

Kristin said...

Hi Max,

I do that sometimes. Good job!

Kristin

Darah said...

Hi Cathy! Thanks again for the dinner invite. It was lots of fun and great to get to know you and Crystal better. Hope you can find my blog easier now!