Sunday, May 17, 2009

Glitter..head, shoulders, knees and toes....

Jack found my vial of very fine glitter for glitter toes in my bathroom drawer....

I just had to take some pictures of my poor baby...

I don't think the pictures do it justice. There was glitter everywhere..a half hour before we were to be at the walk- a- thon at school. He was covered...and I just couldn't get the glitter out of his eyes. He looked like he had on pink glitter eye liner all day.


His poor eyes...I was so worried about his eyes. I tried everything to flush out the glitter. Now he has an eye infection..I hope it's not from the glitter..we'll find out tomorrow at the doctor!


I quickly sent Stephen a text...come and see what YOUR son has done. He did come and help me with clean up. I am still finding glitter in the drawers above this step stool. Needless to say..we were a little late to the walk-a-thon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor thing. It was probably so uncomfortable in his eyes. It reminds me of when Tyler and Sam found the sprinkles.

Shauna said...

Ohhh, poor thing!! That looks miserable. Christian can relate too (or was it Foster), when they were in San Diego and he got sand flicked in his face. That Jack is too cute...really.

Yo said...

what a "pretty" boy - I hope you laughed about it:)

Kristin said...

Poor thing. He needs to talk to Tyler about his technique!

pinkelephant said...

Oh, this is it!!! How is his eye infection now? Kids do such an unexpected things, don't they... I remember telling myself that something unexpected will happen everyday so I won't be too freaked out about things.

But for real, can you get mad at him when he is so cute?? So sweet.

Emily said...

Poor little dude. I would have been worried about the eyes too. I'm glad you got a pic!