
Abby conquering the monkey bars.

Sam the fireman.

The kids love this tire swing. I think I would throw up!


Jack could swing forever..but his arms get tired and he lets go..so he can't go too high!


Just a little side note..My pictures don't show up when I load them onto the blog..just the code for them. Then when I actually publish the post they show up. Anyone else have this problem? Also where you type it doesn't give me font or text size options anymore. What's up??


1 comment:
Cute pictures, looks like fun! Sounds like you are in edit mode instead of compose. While you are creating your post, in the upper right hand you should see "Edit HTML" and "Compose" tabs. Just chose "Compose" and you should be back to what you are used to. You can switch back and forth. :) Hope that works.
Post a Comment