Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kid Interviews

These are pretty funny. My thoughts/comments are in parentheses.

Max, 15.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Did you get you're jobs done?
2. What makes mom happy? Funny things.

3. What makes mom sad? When kids fight.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Says funny things.

5. What was your mom like as a child? Cool. (Wow, well, I was!) :)

6. How old is your mom? 25 (Hmm..didn't think that one through)

7. How tall is your mom? 5'9" (5'7")

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Shop and clean.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? National Hot Dog eating Championship. (Funny)

11. What is your mom really good at? Helping people. (awww)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Elephant wrestling. (?)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Takes care of kids.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Ice cream.


15. What makes you proud of your mom? She's nice.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Elmer Fudd.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Ride in the car when she takes me places.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Both like reading.
19. How are you and your mom different? Not as adventurous.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Says so.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The spa.


Sydney, 12

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? When we obey.

3. What makes mom sad? When we don't listen.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles.

5. What was your mom like as a child? Fun.

6. How old is your mom? 37. (She's the only one who got it right!)

7. How tall is your mom? 5'7"

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Read

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean, read, relax. (She knows me)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Something funny/unreasonable.

11. What is your mom really good at? Doing things to take care of us.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Driving race cars. (Ha ha)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Be a mom.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Too many..oatmeal. (I do have oatmeal every morning)


15. What makes you proud of your mom? She is a good mom. (So sweet!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A princess.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Shop.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Both good at taking care of kids. (That's true)

19. How are you and your mom different? I am smaller.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Anywhere warm and relaxing. (!)


Abby, 9

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you, goodnight.

2. What makes mom happy? When I do my chores. (yes!)

3. What makes mom sad? When I am bad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Funny, fun, crazy. (yes, I was)

6. How old is your mom? 28

7. How tall is your mom? 20 ft (hmmm)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games with me a lot. (I love games)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Do things on the computer. (better reevaluate computer time)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Sewing. (Don't know where she got that)

11. What is your mom really good at? Sewing, cooking. (how come she won't eat anything I make?)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Catching birds. (? We had a good laugh about this one..)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Watch us.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Lasagna.


15. What makes you proud of your mom? I don't know..when she sews my clothes, I guess.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Donald Duck

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We like each other.

19. How are you and your mom different? She's taller, has blue eyes, and she's older.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause she always will. (Oh..sniff)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Olive Garden...and New York.


Sam, 6

1. What is something mom always says to you? Go clean your room. (yep)

2. What makes mom happy? When I get ready in time for school. (he's a dawdler)

3. What makes mom sad? When I don't get ready in time for school.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tells me jokes.

5. What was your mom like as a child? Silly, crazy.

6. How old is your mom? 22 (If only..)

7. How tall is your mom? 6 ft. ( I must appear really tall to my kids...)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Make dessert.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go on the computer (Hmmmm)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Sewing.

11. What is your mom really good at? Taking care of Jack.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Catching butterflies. ( I guess I need to work on that....)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Clean the house.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Waffles.


15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she does stuff for me. Like she cleaned the hallway when I didn't know how. (I need to remember that one)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie Mouse

17. What do you and your mom do together? Go on walks.

18. How are you and your mom the same? Both like to laugh.

19. How are you and your mom different? I am smaller. ( I love how little kids state the obvious..so cute)

20. How do you know your mom loves you? By being nice.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? His first answer was McDonalds..followed by Mexico.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are darling and I love how it showed their personalities. Great idea.

Tera said...

HILARIOUS!! This is awesome. I forget how much fun it is to ask kids what they really know about us. I am sure my kids would say I am the 'mean mom' but I figure once I start sleeping again that will change. Love the posts, keep them coming...

ckm said...

That is awesome! I need to do that to my kids...