
No, actually we went to a late movie (9:35) on a week night and there was NOT ONE other person in the entire theater. I'm talking the whole building. It was a little weird and creepy. When we left about 11:30 all the lights were dim and we felt like we should lock up or something. The movie we saw was a little creepy so all in all a weird experience...

So, if you really want to be alone, hit a late movie on a week night in Happy Valley.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that movie was so creepy! I would have been so scared if I were in a theater by my self! I'm a wimp.
That happened to me and Kevin in Seattle. I did not like being in a large theatre alone. And when we left they were waiting to lock the place up...weird.
I liked that movie, very suspenesful
Post a Comment