The kids had a great time listening to her tell stories. I loved that the pictures in the book were projected on a huge screen so all the kids could see. The kids went in their pj's, listened to stories, received a treat bag, and were able to tell Mrs. Claus what they wanted for Christmas. She passes on all info she receives directly to Santa.
Jack looks frightened out of his mind in this picture..but just minutes before he had spent the whole hour running up to the stage, pointing at everything he could see and "talking" very loudly all about the new and interesting sights he was seeing. He eventually figured out there were stairs to the stage and tried to climb up those. No matter how many times I took him back to our seats he ran back up to the stage. He also visited everyone sitting in an aisle seat. He checked out the sound studio in the back, wrinkled up all the extra programs, and generally made a big nuisance of himself. I finally took him out to the hallway where he promptly ran over to the stairs to the second floor and started climbing...why didn't I bring the stroller? I had visions of a well behaved Jack sitting peacefully in my lap and enjoying the stories..

This is Sam describing to Mrs. Claus that the only thing he would like for Christmas is a cell phone...with service! Abby asked for a Nintendo ds. We'll have to see what Santa comes up with!


4 comments:
That picture of Jack id so funny. Sam wants a cell phone???
I have a cold in my first comment..
So fun! I wonder what Sam is going to get... I heard Santa is very creative at times;-) Hehehe
Good to see Mrs. Claus looking so well..she never gets enough attention. :)
Post a Comment