We had a fun Halloween Feast on Tuesday. I love doing things like this, and the kids had a great time.
The kids were excited to eat all the funny food (well mostly). Stephen had a problem with the diaper dessert. They asked if we could do this every year. Thanks to my friend Corin, I borrowed some of her ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
I have a problem with the diaper dessert too. How weird that I just used the words "dessert " and "problem" in the same sentence.
Love the idea I will definitely have to steal it for next year. You are so creative -I am impressed!!!!
How fun!!! I will do this next year, too!! The kids might even get into planning the menu and actually making it...
By the way, you look so beautiful licking the diaper;-)
I know..I was using a spoon, but I wasn't getting enough chocolate that way!
Very creative. Did it take a lot of planning? What is your witches brew with worms?
BTW I love your background. So cute!
Okay that kind of grossed me out too. I know it's not real but it sure looks it in the picture. My kids also noticed it across the room and said, "Is that poop!" Once again...what a good mom!
Okay Cathy our hard drive crashed and I have not been able to blog stalk. Thank you for the awesome posts to keep me up to date. HOLY CROW, your life makes me tired! I am amazed at all you do in your busy life. I really really really want some of that awesome fruit leather, I hear it is to die for! I have yet to make your awesome bread because I can't find a health store. And I am finding reading all you do makes me feel like I so need to kick it up a notch. To my credit I am building another human being, can I take a nap now?? I loved your Halloween meal. Ours is tomorrow and I hope I get as good of a review as you got. The poopy diapers was awesome! Way to realistic but still awesome! Missing you already! Happy Halloween.
Post a Comment