Syd had a hard time deciding what to ask for, for her birthday...and what to do on her birthday. I decided to take her out for a few hours of shopping and lunch. We ate at Costa Vita. We bought a few things at Target..we got all of her girls camp stuff. Stephen bbq'd her steak for dinner and than we went to Cold Stone for dessert. The employees even sang her happy birthday. It was a great day. I hope she thinks so.
6 months

One

Syd with Minnie (3yrs)
Syd looked all over all that day trying to find Minnie Mouse. We finally found her as we were leaving the park. She ran up to her and cried "my Minnie" and gave her a big hug.

Three
This is my favorite picture of my little kids.

Four

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine
Ten

Eleven
Sydney is really great. She reads a ton and received a free book from Barnes and Noble. She is very creative. She is a great helper with the kids, especially Jack. She is super organized. She folds clothes like she works at the Gap. She is at times, more patient than I am. She has started sharing a room with Abby and I haven't heard any complaints :). We love you Sydney!







2 comments:
I love going through the pictures from when they are young. She is a good girl!
Cute flashback pictures--I can't believe how big she is now--last time I saw her she was a little girl! You are lucky to have such a nice young lady as a daughter! Happy b-day Sydney!
Post a Comment