Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy birthday Abby!!!

I know I say this on every birthday post, but I can't believe Abby is 9! She is growing up so fast.
Here are a few pictures....

6 months
Love, love, love this picture


1 year
This is my favorite!


2 years
She's just so happy!


3 years


4 years


5 years


6 years


7 years

8 years


Almost....9!


Birthday girl!


9 great things about Abby

1 Throws a great party
2 Always has something to look forward to.
3 Very creative. Crafty and a great writer
4 Worked very hard in swimming this year.
5 Can play school, house, library, store etc. with the best of them
6 Loves to shop
7 Loves Activity Day
8 A great playmate for Sam, and helper for Jack
9 She has beautiful brown eyes and a great smile!

Happy Birthday Abby, we love you!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Is it just me or do our kids grow up without permission?? I don't remember giving permission. Your babies are beautiful and I worry about the line of suitors ya'll are going to be fighting off!! Good luck. Can't wait to see you. Just a few more weeks.