Hanging out with our friends at Bridal Veil Falls

Eating rocks. We played in the stream below the falls for a long time that day. My kids had a blast. The path to the falls was nice and shady and the kids brought their bikes.

Isn't it beautiful? We explored the old structure where you used to be able to take the tram up to the top of the falls. I remember going to a dance up there when I was at BYU. It took FOREVER to get back down. I think the tram only carried 3-4 people at a time.

Well, if you can make out the little people on the left...you can see Sam and his friends Timmy and JJ trying to hike up to the waterfall.

Taking self portraits. Abby is such a nut!

Canning chicken. I couldn't help it, I just had to get a picture.

Finishing 1000 piece puzzles. Every year at Christmas time I give the kids a puzzle. This took 6 months to do, it was impossible. I just stared at it...I bet I only put in 2 pieces. Max did a few. Sydney did the rest. She is amazing with puzzles. This one was especially hard because the puzzle reflected into a mirror, so you never knew which pieces went where. I can't believe she did it.


Sleeping. Love that baby. He had his 9 month check up today. The doctor was amazed that he has never been in for a sick visit. I chalk that up to building his immune system early....giving him binky's that have been on the floor, or held in dirty hands. Bottles that have sat out a little too long...after all..he's the 5th. He's lucky we feed him :)

Going down the river at the park by our house. The kids had a really fun time. The water isn't there every year...I guess it depends on the snowfall. It comes straight out of the mountains and it is COLD! The kids hop on their tubes, duck under the bridge and jump out before the last bridge at the end. They did this for at least two hours. Max watched Jack at home. Stephen and I fell asleep under a tree. A great summer afternoon!

Sam and Sefia....best buds....or getting married soon...it depends on who you ask.

Jack having his first fudgesicle

Success! He actually finished off two.

Going to Lagoon with cousins. We really had a great time. I was a little worried about how Jack would do. He was a trooper. It was nice to have a lot of adults and older kids to pass him around too so Stephen and I didn't miss out on the rides. The new Wicked ride was a blast. We were there for about 11 hours...and it really flew by.
Abby, Sam and Syd on the swings

Sam loved the helicopter that went up and down when you pull the bar. This was also my favorite ride when I was Sam's age.

Riding the Merry Go Round for the first time. I have a picture of myself on this same merry go round with my mom holding me.

It's been a super fun first month of summer.
4 comments:
I was beginning to wonder where you guys have been. Looks like you're keeping busy. Jack is too cute eating that Fudgesicle.
Sounds so fun and exciting! I know Sefia would want to live with you soon since you guys do so many fun things!
I did get the tubes at wal-mart yesterday and then realized they are too big for the kids! I'd better go to Costco this week.. Still, those will be fun for us!
What fun summer! Great pics of everybody! Well, all the kids,anyway.
Holy COW!! That place looks like a blast. You make having five kids look easy, I will be sure to get lots of advice in the upcoming months!! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment