
Here he is strutting his stuff on Slickrock in Moab, last week, carrying our 5th child on his back. Wow! Has time gone by fast! Notice any differences? I do, but naming them would just be plain rude.
Plus...lets just say...I don't look quite the same either.
Be sure to click on these pictures so you can get a really good look.
Looking back through my pictures from that era...I sure came across some good ones of the Kimball girls. I had a good laugh!
I LOVE you! You are the best!
I took Stephen on a birthday day out yesterday...courtesy of Carol (no kids involved). We had a good time. Even though he thought it was a "funny" idea when I told him about it. I'm just doin' the best I can here, folks.
Love,
Cathy
P.S. consider this your card, since I forgot to buy one :)
I just have to add...Stephen is still the strongest man I know...sorry boys. I have never seen him NOT be able to do something (that involves strength, I mean)!


15 comments:
Thank you for having the heart NOT to scan in the Kimball girl photos!!! most of them are down right embarrasing!
Oh, don't worry...I think your day is coming!!!
Wow, Cathy DOES have a mean streak, and here it all is! Digs at Stephen and threats to the Kimball girls! I love it! And we can all assume that most of the horrible pics of us are of me tuning in to the Mother Ship. So thanks for not sharing! If I recall, Stephen wore Hong Kong shirts for about 12 years, until they fell off his back.
Kristin...you are right about those HK shirts. They were great as maternity clothes, and there may be a few still left in the closet!
How much $$ do you want? Name a price, it's yours. Just PLEEEEEEEZE don't post old pictures of the Kimball girls. I'd hate for Michele to suffer that embarrassment.
Hmmm, this is getting good! I have a particularly great one of Cait. But don't go breathing a sigh of relief just yet (Kristin)
Oh my gosh Cathy this blackmail is so funny!! Go for it....i can take it... just do me last.
Michele...you might want to move your #35 to #1....know what I mean??
I assure you Cathy, when it comes to pictures of me, I never breathe a sigh of relief. Nor do I post mean pics of others, because I'm well aware of the retaliation potential.
i was saving the best for last!
Does anyone else think Kristin is getting just a little worried.....
How did I get brought into this?!? I was a cute little girl, unless you have pre-teen pictures of me. And that's just plain mean, everyone has thier awkward stage...right?...
I think I'm still in mine....
Actually...now that you mention it Cait...that could very well have been Jenny (I just took a quick look) Hmmmm....
Post a Comment