Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged

You're feeling: Great! Had a motivational "mom's you can do it meeting" at church

To your left: A wall with pictures we purchased in Hong Kong

On your mind: General chaos of the world...family preparedness..my day tomorrow..Stephen

Last meal included: Salad, yummy homemade chicken enchiladas (made by Sister Garcia) rice and beans.

.You sometimes find it hard to: Sit still..I'm a terrible social talker

The weather: cold today and windy

Something you have a collection of: brown shirts

A smell that cheers you up: dryer sheets, clorox, and the mountains around my house after it rains

A smell that can ruin your mood: bad breath or b.o.

How long since you last shaved: well, that varies

The current state of your hair: windblown and chaotic (as usual)

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): printer

Your skill with chopsticks: not bad

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: children's section ( I have a small problem)

Something you're craving: hot chocolate from Starbucks

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Ohhh the agony. All three main candidates are awful. I'll have to choose the least awful from among them.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Once! Having Jack. Oops! I guess I had Jack last year :)

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: A drive in the car, up through East Sandy, backroads to Wasatch Blvd, all the way to 3300 so. I've been driving it since I was a teenager.

You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: I need to be with babies! Any job that involves babies or toddlers

Something that freaks you out a little: Large spiders (like the tarantula in my garage) ;thinking my child is right by me, turning and they are gone (this one scares me to death)

Something you've eaten too much of lately: oatmeal (gotta loose those pounds)!

You have never: been very coordinated (you should see me try aerobics)

You never want to: be without my family

Ok, I tag Jenny, Tera, or anyone else who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

You make me laugh...bad breath and b.o. can really ruin my mood too!

Shauna said...

Have you noticed we all listed spiders as out freak out? Thanks for doing the tag.