Abby and her trusty clipboard

Abby is always excited about something. She always has something to look forward to. Right now it is Easter and our Easter Egg hunt. Everyday she says, I can't WAIT until Sunday. She looks forward to anything and talks about it all the time.
One day she came home and made this. A leprechaun catcher. That tricky leprechaun stole all the candy and the money and ran off.

Our sunglasses contest.
Yes, I know I look cool, just stop drooling




The other day Abby said, I know what those things are in the back of your mouth (I think she was talking about tonsils), she said they're your guts! We were all rolling from that one.
Yesterday she came home and wanted a coat like Abby T. got for her birthday. I explained that she had a coat and didn't need another one. She went and grabbed all her money (11.00) and insisted we go to Target. I explained again she didn't need another coat. Mom, what can I do to earn 20.00? She was not excited when I told her earning 20.00 doesn't happen in one fell swoop. We decided on her memorizing all her multiplication tables 1-10 and the coat could be her prize. Well, things went well for 1-5, but now she's forgotten all about it.
Abby also writes the best stories. She writes stories all the time. She is very creative. I'm sure she's written at least 100 stories. She also writes lyrics, for any of you pop stars out there. Just give her a call.
I know I've got some other funny Abby moments..I'll have to add those on later.
We love you Abby!


6 comments:
Her last party made me laugh outloud. Who won the running with your eyes closed race? That one sounds like it would have been funny to watch.
That was so fun for me to read. I didn't know ANY of that about Abby! What a funny girl. That was nice of you to let the kids play around with your expensive sunglasses!
That is so cute. I loved that post. What a creative mind she has. IT must be fun.
Sounds like she's destined for a cruise ship somewhere. Nobody has ever outdone Julie McCoy yet!
oh, I had no idea what a little party planner she is. How fun for you to see what she comes up with next. :)
I think that was funny too! All comments to me were really funny. And yes I do like to write stories and plan parties.
Post a Comment