4/24/08 All my dental visits are over. I had something like 5 cavities, one root canal and two crowns. I have NEVER had so much work done. I've been cavity-free forever. Not sure what happened...the dentist thought pregnancy was large contributing factor. I just thought...now...that's nice. 9 months of misery, labor and delivery and now this....
4/10 Accomplishing a few small tasks. Took Jack to the doctor and he is a big healthy boy!
3/27 I'm grateful to be a mom. I have the best job in the world!
3/09 It was warm and sunny today, we walked to church. Dinner at Carol's was YUMMY as always!
3/3 My kids did a really good job cleaning up. Jack was such a good sport through the whole thing!
2/25 I cleaned out my fridge, and did the dishes that came from the fridge, and made dinner. That's a good day for me!
2/08 Ok, I haven't written in a while, but not because I don't have anything to be grateful for! Right now I'm grateful for a safe, warm house. The wind is howling like crazy outside. And I love my kids and Stephen!
1/28 Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and knowing it is true! Also, snowplows!
1/26 Stephen went to Costco. The kids were good cleaners! Friends!
1/25 I went out to dinner with Stephen. The kids and I played Clue. Chocolate!
1/24 Abby helping with Jack so I could make dinner. Surprise run with friends to Starbucks!
1/23 painkillers...sinus infections make me want to rip my teeth out! Also for Stephen for taking care of me :)
1 comment:
ok guys we got 18 inches and still had to go to church!!
Post a Comment