Thursday, January 24, 2008

Poop!

If you have an aversion to poop, stop reading!

Don't you just love poop? Especially when it is up your child's back? We wanted to include everyone in our poop clean up.

Jack has just discovered he has poop!











Poop! You aren't even
seeing whats in the diaper.














Clean up.

Happy Jack

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Thats one of the ones where you don't even know where to begin!! yepejfg

Caitlin said...

OH. MY. GOSH. That is truly amazing.

Michele-Were you trying to swear at the end of your comment?

Shauna said...

Laughing out loud!!!! I have been there and it sucks. It requires alot of yelling instructions to other people and at least 10 hands.
I think Michele typed the security code at the end of her comment. That's funny.jbitqli (I had to)

Anonymous said...

Ok I thought you would all ignore my rambling at the end. Yes-I typed in my verification code just in case any of you wondered what mine was.:) I keep going back to look at that picture. Poor Jack!

Anonymous said...

Ok I thought you would all ignore my rambling at the end. Yes-I typed in my verification code just in case any of you wondered what mine was.:) I keep going back to look at that picture. Poor Jack!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh i give up-no more comments today!

Cathy said...

Michele, thanks for boosting my comment quota!

Tera said...

I am so glad that we all have those rare wonderful POOP moments. You know they can easily be the hit of the GNO just make sure you bring pictures. Missing you already!! Good luck, we are aware of our poop here, but no longer playing in it.